Service Desk Analyst
- - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for contingent work out of Ft. Belvoir, VA and Metro Park, VA.
Location of Work: HQ INSCOM (Ft. Belvoir, VA), Metro Park (Arlington, VA), and sites of approved telework
Travel: both within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), may be required for training and customer support
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI with Special Background Investigation (SBI) and be able to attain Special Intelligence (SI), Talent-Keyhole (TK), GAMMA (G), HUMINT Control Systems (HCS), and North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Serve as Data Transfer Agents performing removable media and cross domain transfers of files for DAIIS, HQ INSCOM, and HQ U.S. Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) to include custody transfers of burned media to customers
- Screen, refer, and diagnose customer inquiries and work requests as they relate to DAIIS-hosted services and applications
- Perform virus scans on incoming media and place files on destination networks when required
- Maintain knowledge of Army Cross Domain regulations and policies
- Serve as PKI Trusted Agents for JWICS Department of Defense Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) and NSAnet certificates supporting all users within HQ INSCOM and HQ ARCYBER
- Submit tickets to the enterprise service desk to move, unlock, enable, and reset user passwords
- Perform daily Tier 1 customer support. The estimated daily average is twenty (20) telephone and fifty (50) emails requests for assistance
- Escalate identified issues to appropriate system support personnel after Tier 1 actions have been exhausted
- Provide daily follow up with customers to ensure reported issues have been resolved and provide feedback to DAIIS leadership
- Perform daily checks of website accessibility and email connectivity to determine the status of DAIIS systems and services
- Create internal trouble tickets to track and resolve issues with DAIIS systems and services
- Maintain documentation and continuity books for the Intelligence Support Center tasks and procedures
- Notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four (4) hours
- The contractor shall notify the user community of any scheduled outages NLT 15 calendar days in advance of the scheduled event
Requirements and Description:
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals (Server) Certification is RECOMMENDED
- Three years of experience providing Tier 1 support at an enterprise level
- Two years of experience working with LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint
- Two years of experience working at a service desk center.
- One year of experience working with SharePoint 2010 or newer versions.
- Two years of experience supporting customers with Microsoft Office.
- One year experience working with BMC Remedy or Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM)
Please provide a list and proof of all certifications relevant to Range Clearance work.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED