Senior Web Designer
- - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for contingent work out of Ft. Belvoir, VA and Metro Park, VA.
Location of Work: HQ INSCOM (Ft. Belvoir, VA), Metro Park (Arlington, VA), and sites of approved telework
Travel: both within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), may be required for training and customer support
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI with Special Background Investigation (SBI) and be able to attain Special Intelligence (SI), Talent-Keyhole (TK), GAMMA (G), HUMINT Control Systems (HCS), and North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Create and respond to internal ticket entries to assign and track status of web design tasks
- Create detailed deployment requests to facilitate the movement of completed projects to the production environment
- Perform HTML/ASPX website modifications to include link and graphic updates
- Develop and maintain a custom standardized brand for DAIIS, throughout the assigned network web sites, in coordination with the Government Point of Contact (POC) and DAIIS Style Guide
- Create custom HTML/ASPX pages for use within DAIIS hosted IIS and SharePoint site collections
- Establish locatability by registering DAIIS sites with search engines
- Design images, icons, and banners to be utilized on DAIIS sites
- Provide web design support for integration into SharePoint, INSCOM Web Sites, and the Corporate System Architecture (CSA) applications
- Ensure DAIIS-hosted sites adhere to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Develop and incorporate mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data
Requirements and Description:
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Five years of web site design experience
Please provide a list and proof of all certifications relevant to Range Clearance work.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED