- - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for contingent work out of Ft. Belvoir, VA and Metro Park, VA.
Location of Work: HQ INSCOM (Ft. Belvoir, VA), Metro Park (Arlington, VA), and sites of approved telework
Travel: both within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), may be required for training and customer support
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI with Special Background Investigation (SBI) and be able to attain Special Intelligence (SI), Talent-Keyhole (TK), GAMMA (G), HUMINT Control Systems (HCS), and North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Address capability gaps and provide custom code solutions where needed
- Perform development and administration of a SharePoint platform and its building blocks (Window's Server, Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server, ASP.NET, Active Directory, SQL Server)
- Coordinate with SharePoint Administrators on capacity planning and performance monitoring
- Utilize full functionality of SharePoint advanced features, such as Business Intelligence, claims-based authentication, forms-based authentication, search, and managed metadata
- Plan upgrade paths for cumulative updates and service packs as well as new SharePoint software releases
- Conduct high level SharePoint development to include full-trust code, client object model, REST API, and ADD-IN model for SharePoint 2013 and later
- Ensure SharePoint farms are fast and responsive by working directly with SharePoint Administrators to conduct regular performance assessments
- Design solutions that allow for complete leveraging of all hardware investments (e.g., load balancer, front end servers, etc.)
- Recommend and implement SharePoint best practices across DAIIS, sharing knowledge with system administrators, developers, Intelligence Support Center, and power users
- Ensure that mission and business requirements of the Government are mapped to the appropriate SharePoint capabilities
- Develop robust, scalable, custom code solutions for SharePoint, including authentication providers to support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and applications used by the internal and external customer base to support requirements.
- Provide senior level design, support, administration, configuration, and development of SharePoint sites and supporting infrastructure
- Advise and assist the DAIIS Chief Technology Officer regarding information and technology related to SharePoint
- Work with IT team members and third parties to configure and develop the SharePoint platform from the ground up, continuously revising and building upon the platform to meet evolving mission requirements
- Review and define governance and supporting documentation for DAIIS enterprise SharePoint hosting clients
- Configuration management data shall be timely updated within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure and the contractor will report the updates/changes in their Monthly Status Reports
- Develop and incorporate in SharePoint the mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML
Requirements and Description:
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE)
- Productivity (SharePoint) Certification and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 Certification
- Eight years of experience in enterprise level SharePoint design and implementation with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint solutions.
- Eight years of experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4+, and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
- Five years of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
- Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Five years of experience converting business processes and requirements from technical and non-technical teams and convert business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Four years of experience serving as SharePoint Architect and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions
- 5 years of experience developing custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of data for reporting and metrics on all collected information
Please provide a list and proof of all certifications relevant to Range Clearance work.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED