Senior SharePoint Administrator
- - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for contingent work out of Ft. Belvoir, VA and Metro Park, VA.
Location of Work: HQ INSCOM (Ft. Belvoir, VA), Metro Park (Arlington, VA), and sites of approved telework
Travel: both within the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS), may be required for training and customer support
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI with Special Background Investigation (SBI) and be able to attain Special Intelligence (SI), Talent-Keyhole (TK), GAMMA (G), HUMINT Control Systems (HCS), and North Atlantic Treaty Organization
- Maintain the availability of SharePoint site collections across the supported networks which include multiple SharePoint servers
- Maintain eight (8) integration farms (2 ea. NIPR, 3 ea. SIPR, 2 ea. JWICS, and 1 ea. CENTRIXS-SWA) that include twenty (20) servers to resemble production environments
- Administration and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint servers to include 45 daily system checks, with all critical checks being completed by 1000hrs and recorded to the JWICS portal NLT 1200hrs
- Apply Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA) within 30 calendar days of release
- Develop and maintain documentation which includes SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all DAIIS systems and hardware configurations adhering to organizational templates and policies
- As requested provide detailed SharePoint site metrics of all organization portals to include utilization, uptime, storage availability, performance, and modify report criteria as needed
- Provide Continuity of Operations planning, evaluation, and execution of critical services on the supported networks, with quarterly review and updating as required
- Research and resolve SharePoint errors using administrative log files and provide broad spectrum support for users as needed
- The contractor shall notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours
- Provide after-hours on-site support to respond to system/application malfunctions
- Configuration management data shall be timely updated within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure and the contractor will report the updates/changes in their Monthly Status Reports
- Monitor and assume responsibility of trouble tickets assigned to the SharePoint Administration branch, assign specific ticket for resolution, and prioritize tickets in line with organizational goals of maintaining 99% system availability rate
Requirements and Description:
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE)
- Productivity (SharePoint) Certification
- Eight years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing an enterprise level environment.
- Five years of experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later development, integration, and production environments.
- Five years of experience implementing Microsoft best practices and recommending approaches for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by the DOD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
- Five years of experience serving as a team leader working as both part of a team and independently to assign/review immediate tasks, set priorities, maintain task progress, validate team members work consistent with the organizational goals and deadlines.
- Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Four years of experience creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (i.e., system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs, business processes, etc.)
- Four years of experience in PowerShell, including SharePoint PowerShell modules, to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks
- Four years of experience with high-availability design (failover systems and data replication) pertaining to SharePoint enterprise architecture
- Six years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
- Five years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
Please provide a list and proof of all certifications relevant to Range Clearance work.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED