Unexploded Ordnance Technician III (UXO/EOD Tech III)
- - White Sands, NM
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for UXO/EOD Technician III for a potential surge requirement located at White Sands Missile Range, NM. Availability of positions is dependent upon customer's surge team requirements.
Location of Work: White Sands Missile Range, NM
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Education: A graduate of a military EOD school of the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, or Australia
Summary: Support range clearance-related activities such as; locate and flag/mark.
Requirements and Description:
- UXO Technician I, II & III duties as defined in DDESB Technical Paper 18.
- Shall have 8 years or more EOD/UXO experience
- Perform reconnaissance and classification of UXO
- Perform excavation and recovery of subsurface UXO
- Provide technical, safety, and research support for all operations dealing with arms, ammunition, and explosives
- Inspect material potentially presenting an explosive hazard (MPPEH) for the presence of explosive safety hazards
Additional Certification & Training: this listing is expected required certifications, additional certifications may be required.
- 40-Hour HAZWOPER
- OSHA physicals/medicals
Please provide a list and proof of all certifications relevant to Range Clearance work.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts