- - Fort Gordon, GA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for contingent work located Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
Location of Work: Ft. Gordon, GA
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Summary: Will work as part of a team which will include military, contractor, and/or civilian instructors
Utilize services of existing third party government or commercial organizations associated within the Signal School to deliver or assist with delivery of training requirements. Work with other schools, institutions, or agencies – Government, DoD, USA, Industry, Academia, or Foreign Government – to identify and implement new information applicable to specific courses or lessons.
- Have an extensive working knowledge related to BCCS to include at a minimum, Tactical Mission Command Systems (TMCS) and TMCS Network Integration, Lower Tactical Internet, Upper Tactical Internet, Tactical Operations Center Intercommunications System (TOCNET), Battle Command Server (BCS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below (FBCB2), FBCB2 Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T), NETOPS, Combat Net Radio, and Command & General Staff College (CGSC) P943 Elective Coordinator and A343 Elective.
- Working knowledge to operate and program the Division Exercise Training and Review System (DXTRS) simulation.
- De-conflict training scheduling and prioritization.
- Perform classroom instruction and maintain instructor certification to instruct various Mission Command courses and evaluate student performances using TRADOC-approved Instructional methodologies.
- Present approved instruction and apply the current program of instruction (POI) in each of the required Signal School courses.
- Maintain classroom presentation equipment and classroom furniture as prescribed in TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-4, FG policies, and/or local SOP. • Coordinate guest speakers or briefing for the P943 elective.
- Make preparation to transport laptops, communication devices and training material to the alternate training site to training the A343 elective/BDE S6 course.
- Able to install and/or operate classroom control software on classroom IT equipment and install, dress, terminate, test and label various network cabling.
- Maintain established classroom security requirements and procedures
- Maintain a consistent and above average instructor evaluation (see QASP).
- Stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time, while delivering and assisting students with training materials.
- Able to maneuver in and out of strategic and tactical equipment, and capable of lifting and moving electronic equipment in access of 40lbs in and out of classrooms, labs and alternate training sites.
- Provide students with evaluation sheets, administer and enforce test control standards, and conduct testing in subjects taught, to include grading of exams, evaluation of results, recording of exam result, and administer student critiques for courses.
- Maintain and report student attendance, records, and statistics, evaluate students and report academic concerns to the COR when warranted by classroom performance, e.g. academic test failure, excessive absences, etc.
- Audit and edit all developed courseware for accuracy, completeness, flow, balance, and clarity of understanding. From the results of the students' critiques, review and modify all lessons, material, labs, and instruction to ensure it imparts the maximum amount of value in the minimum amount of time.
- Provide technical analysis and administration; develop course material and syllabus; software package/images used to perform labs or practical exams; conduct classroom and lab instruction, and PC maintenance; develop and grade homework assignments, tests, and labs; provide blended training solutions, labs, assessment or self-study products; and providing all subject texts and textbooks for the requisite course; develop and employ advanced distributed learning; coordinating off site training and lecturers for the courses.
- Revise, update, or develop and implement new and existing courseware and materials used in all Mission Command related training, IAW TRADOC Regulation 350-70. This is dependent upon the changes in technology, a change in training requirements, and update of critical tasks. Provide supervision, planning timelines for development, revision, administration or instruction of various Mission Command related courseware and material within the government specified timeframe.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the interworking and integration of various devices in the Battle Command Common Services (BCCS).
- Possess the skill to evaluate and test new software and application for delivery to the classroom and labs.
- Have PC skills related to installing, configuring, repairing and preforming maintenance.
- Have an extensive working knowledge related to BCCS to include at a minimum, Tactical Mission Command Systems (TMCS) and TMCS Network Integration, Lower Tactical Internet, Upper Tactical Internet, Tactical Operations Center Intercommunications System (TOCNET), Battle Command Server (BCS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade-and-Below (FBCB2), FBCB2 Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command Platform (JBC-P), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) and NETOPS.
- Have a good working knowledge to operate and program the Division Exercise Training and Review System (DXTRS) simulation.
- Graduated the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or the Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course (FIFC) within the last five (5) years. Or, must attend and graduate from ABIC or FIFC within 3 months of award of the contract and arrival at the Signal School.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts