- - Fort Gordon, GA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for contingent work located at Fort Gordon, GA.
Location of Work: Ft. Gordon, GA
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Summary: Provide complete program management and administrative tasks to ensure the requirements of the contract are met and to ensure the contractor adequately controls and supervises its personnel who provide the deliverables described within this PWS. The Program Manager shall be the focal point for all issues and shall keep the Government fully informed, both verbally and in writing. The contractor shall provide all necessary personnel, administrative, financial, and managerial resources required to support this contract
- Supervise, coordinate work schedules, resolve minor concerns/issues and complete the administrative tasks associated with this PWS (e.g. deliverables).
- Be familiar with all duties and qualifications stated in the PWS.
- Shall ensure all deliverables described in the PWS are delivered on time.
- Provide analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates.
- Provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan.
- Provide and gather required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
- Provide timely and effective conflict resolution.
- Possess the skill sets to supervise contractor employees.
- Be capable of coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor employees.
- Be able to communicate orally and via writing with the COR.
- Have the capability and authority to resolve and respond to issues directly with the COR.
- At least ten years management experience on similar government contracts or equivalent projects
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED