Ammunition Logistics and Ammunition Logistics Prototyping Specialist
- - Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for contingent work located Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
Location of Work: Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Clearance Requirement: None
Travel: Four (4) CONUS trips not to exceed five (5) days each – Fort Bragg, NC and Warren, MI.
Summary: Provide Ammunition Logistics and Ammunition Logistics Prototyping Services, to include development and update, in support of all LRED Future Concepts Division programs including Plastic Armament Cylindrical and Rectangular containers, Small Caliber Bulk Packaging, Next Generation Temperature/Humidity Sensor, Automated Supply Point – Scalable, Expeditionary Munitions Survivability Software, Tactical Ammunition Accountability, Munitions Health Monitoring System, Class V Adaptive Demand Estimation System, Distribution and Retrograde APEX Management and numerous other ammunition logistics packaging and distribution enablers
Description: Provide Ammunition Logistics Prototyping Services functional expertise in:
- Ammunition logistics policy and procedures to improve operations for distribution, management, reliability and survivability of ammunition through the development, integration, and demonstration of munitions survivability and logistics system enablers through support of the RDT&E investment process
- Ammunition logistics/soldier interaction addressing policy and procedures of accountability of the receipt, store and issue of ammunition.
- Possess knowledge of the TRADOC Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process and the ability to decompose these requirements to drive S&T and RDT&E brain storming sessions when developing new ammunition logistics concepts.
- Possess working knowledge of the policies and procedures and how to collaboratively develop ammo enabling solutions with the Army Sustainment Command, the Joint Munition Command and the Army National Guard and how the CONUS depot/ammunition supply point (ASP) missions can be improved with our technology enablers.
- Possess knowledge of the HQDA G4 Munitions Division and their process of determining ammunition logistics policy
- Possess knowledge of the ammo enterprise and the process of interfacing with the Standard Army Ammunition System, Munitions History Program and the National Locator Ammunition Capability as data repositories.
- Available to start working on-site in Building 455 at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ immediately after task award
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED