HUMINT Targeting Officer
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI, Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph preferred.
Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Provide detailed all-source HUMINT targeting support, including in depth analysis of the topics, in support of operational planning and target knowledge, ensuring their analytical/targeting efforts are aligned with valid HUMINT requirements.
- Identify, assist or enhance HUMINT collection operations and operational planning; employ an array of analytical methodologies against topics in order to identify critical nodes within the network and their relationship to the topic and leverage the multi-intelligence community in order to support their targeting efforts.
- Research and assess potential targets for HUMINT collection activities utilizing unique HUMINT Targeting methodologies, including targeted human factor analysis, and database utilization to identify suitable targets
- Produce Targeting Packages (TP), which include Lead Tenders (LT), Lead Developmental Packages (LDP), Source Development Analysis (SDA), Source Validation Packages (SVP), as well as responding to ad hoc targeting support RFIs
- Participate in targeting production reviews and recommend corrective measures as appropriate
- Utilize USAOG systems and processes to receive field generated requests and track production status
- Conduct analysis utilizing critical intelligence databases including Think Analyze Connect (TAC), Terrorist Identify Datamart Environment (TIDE), and Consolidated Consular Database (CCD), Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) databases, Managed Attribution systems (MAS), HOT-R, Quantum Leap Intelligence Exchange (QLIXs), KaCHING, Palantir and other investigative related databases.
- Participate in specified meetings, briefings, conferences, seminars, progress reviews etc. This participation may include providing management, technical, cost or schedule information and other advice and assistance
- 10 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 4 years of experience in:
- HUMINT Targeting; or
- Prior collection management experience ISO HUMINT operations; or
- Knowledge of HUMINT operations.
- Experience in CI/HUMINT targeting methodology, tradecraft, and operations at the SOF GP, DIV G2X, or higher levels.
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, specifically targeting-centric databases ISO HUMINT operations.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Knowledge of Social, Cultural, and Commercial networks
- Must have one of the following courses:
- Joint HUMINT and Analysis Targeting Course (J-HATC); or
- Target Network Profiling Course (TNPC); or
- Operational HUMINT Targeting Course (OHTC).
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Detailed knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Additional training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED