HUMINT Training Technician
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI, Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph preferred.
Education: Minimum Associate degree in any discipline
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Support AOG's training efforts by preparing training tools, monitoring and tracking training efforts in accordance with Army Doctrine
- The contractor shall prepare comprehensive analysis and recommendations for AOG to develop and execute an internal HUMINT training program, including instructor facilitated training sessions
- Provide analytical support to the training program, including but not limited to, development of training needs survey, management of AOG mandatory training database and tracking HUMINT certifications, development of annual training guidance, assess the unit training program, compilation of Individual Development Plans (IDP) for all AOG civilian/military employees to build an annual training budget, notification of training opportunities to the AOG workforce, and develop/conduct unit training schedule to build a long-range training calendar
- Document training needs assessments based on analysis that incorporates knowledge and discoveries from previous HUMINT operational activities, lessons learned, after action reports to ensure that training programs include current, effective TTPs and comply with Army standards
- Support coordination of the unit training requirements with other members of the IC and to leverage synergies from their experiences and to deconflict internal training curriculum and resources
- Coordinate the conduct of professional development seminars and upload associated materials to be accessed via SharePoint
- Capture career development/management processes for the civilian workforce
- 5 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation.
- Detailed knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience with HUMINT operations
- Experience with conducting research, create, develop, and delivery of professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Experience in producing reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys
- Detailed knowledge in applying state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in developing training curriculum
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED