HUMINT Training Program Officer
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI, Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph required
Education: Minimum Bachelors' degree in any discipline
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Assist in coordination with existing government contractors, as well as independent contracting companies, in order to facilitate specialized training to accommodate unique training needs.
- Emphasize the development of modular lesson plans and training support packages to permit delivery of training to geographically dispersed detachments
- Develop alternate training opportunities for remote personnel to accomplish mandatory and operational training items while maintaining acceptable training standards
- Assist in developing long term training strategies for the organization, including: developing a long-range training calendar based on the guidance of the S3, and on mandatory Army training requirements, planning, managing, and executing training events in support of the unit's training requirements
- Utilize their knowledge of databases and systems to track and communicate the status of the unit's training compliance.
- Participate in specified meetings, briefings, conferences, seminars, progress reviews etc.; this may include providing management, technical, cost or schedule information and other advice and assistance
- 10 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 5 years of experience in HUMINT operations.
- Must have one of the following courses:
- Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), or
- FTC/OTC, or
- Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or
- Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), or
- Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Detailed knowledge and experience of HUMINT automated systems
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Certified Program Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with conducting research, create, develop, and delivery of professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Experience in producing reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys
- Detailed knowledge to apply state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks
- Expert knowledge of U.S. Army HUMINT tradecraft and operations
- Knowledge of U.S. Army training cycle and planning processes
- Experience in developing training curriculum
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED