HUMINT Support Operational Planners
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Education: Minimum Bachelors' degree in any discipline
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Prepare and deliver reports, analytical white papers, position papers, strategic plans, concept plans, operations plans, operations orders, SOPs, and TTPs as required to sustain a strong, operational HUMINT enterprise
- Coordinate with staff elements to develop implementation plans in support of vision, goals, and strategic direction, ensuring that the strategy is consistent with and nested within the overarching strategy
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a long-range calendar to track all relevant training events, VIP engagements, regulatory inspections, AR 350-1 mandatory training requirements, command visits, etc.
- Coordinate and assist in the development and dissemination of command communications.
- Prepare analysis reports/plans for designated government, inter-agency conferences, symposia, and workshops related to the HUMINT discipline, including pre-event, on-site, and post-event activities in coordination with AOG.
- Provide dedicated planning support to the AOG for short suspense actions, priority mission planning, and staff management activities
- Coordinate and conduct mission analysis, often through diverse planning teams including multiple units and interagency partners
- Plan and facilitate meetings and support unit conferences and town halls
- Recommend courses of action, conduct briefings to decisions makers, develop, draft, publish, and track compliance with OPORDS, and monitor execution of missions, such as HUMINT support to overseas contingency operations, Army CI & HUMINT Command planning, and Continuity of Operations (COOP) planning and coordination
- Provide and update COOP OPLAN including: recall rosters, working groups, after action reviews
- Develop courses of action, conduct briefings to decisions makers, and monitor mission execution
- Develop scenarios to exercise COOP plans and regulatory DOD requirements
- Provide deployment management of the following: coordinate deployment meetings, deployment of personnel (pre-deployment checklist, schedule pre-deployment training), redeployment of personnel (redeployment checklist, post-deployment checklist, schedule redeployment training) post appropriate information on the INSCOM tracking system, maintain the unit deployment Order of Merit List (OOML) , and deployment SOP, maintain the Request For Forces Tracker (RFFT) on unit SharePoint, and support development of the common operating picture files for Google Earth/ Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A) application
- Develop the pre-deployment preparation SOP
- Provide expertise to implement an effective knowledge management program
- Create, organize, apply, and facilitate efficient transfer of information between authorized persons in accordance with FM 6-01.1.
- Provide recommendations to align people, processes, and tools'to include information technology'within the organization to continuously capture, maintain, and re-use key information and lessons learned in order to learn, adapt, and improve mission performance. The contractor shall support process reviews and improvements, document standardization processes, and recommend knowledge management best practices to easy records management
- Provide senior level program management support to AOG and provide regular interaction with the commander, deputy commander, S3, and support staff
- Provide guidance as required to the supporting contractors to track progress and anticipate production bottlenecks, coordination of product meetings internal to AOG, and related tasks that may be required to ensure the effective conduct of all task order support activities
- Coordinate with the AOG deputy commander and S3 to maintain situational awareness with the customer's daily requirements, ensure the government is fully aware of all issues which may impact the contractor's ability to provide adequate support, and provide status briefings as required (CDRL A003). This PM shall also produce task order quality assurance reports in coordination with the COR
- participate in specified meetings, briefings, conferences, seminars, progress reviews etc. This participation may include providing coordination, technical assistance, cost or schedule information and other advice and assistance
- 8 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations planning and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 3 years of experience as a military planner.
- Must have one of the following courses:
- Captain's Career Course, or
- Warrant Officer Advanced Course, or
- Senior Leaders Course (SLC)
- Expert knowledge of Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP).
- Expert knowledge and experience in Military Orders Process.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in interpreting DoD and DA regulations, policies, and directives.
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: coordination, collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Former BDE/BN S3
- Former BDE/BN Assistant S3
- Former BDE/BN OPS SGMs
- Have one of the following courses:
- Intermediate Leaders Education (ILE)
- Warrant Officer Intermediate Leaders Education
- Sargent Majors Academy
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Have one of the following courses:
- Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), or
- FTC/OTC, or
- Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or
- Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), or
- Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
- Military Source Operation (MSO) and be MSO 1 Certified
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED