HUMINT Signature Reduction Analyst
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI, Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph preferred.
Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Provide expertise in the management and development of an effective signature reduction architecture, maintain and prepare signature reduction plans, assessments, information reports, standard operating procedures, tactics, techniques, procedures, and other documentation for AOG's effective and secure operations of Army HUMINT capabilities
- Conduct weekly liaison meetings with outside organizations in order to ensure adherence to the most current signature reduction policies and procedures and participate in meetings concerning signature reduction use, plans, policies, procedures, and support to HUMINT collection operations
- Maintain and update all individual HUMINT collector signature reduction mechanisms; maintain total accountability, using automated systems, over signature reduction mechanisms and conduct an annual 100% physical inventory of said mechanisms; perform regular maintenance of all individual HUMINT collector signature reduction mechanisms in support of Army HUMINT operations
- Respond to requests for signature reduction support that may include requirements to support extended deployments of Army HUMINT collectors reporting to Combatant Commanders (CC) and forward deployed elements.
- Apply frequent and systematic due diligence procedures to evaluate the sustainability of the unit's signature reduction tactics, techniques, and procedures, and provide signature reduction training as needed to support and enhance unit missions
- 10 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation functions, processes, and documentation, with minimum:
- 5 years' experience in HUMINT Operations; and
- 2 years' experience in Signature Reduction.
- Expert knowledge of DoD Signature Reduction program and HUMINT operations
- Detailed knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes pertinent to Signature Reduction
- Graduate of Basic Joint Operations Support Technician Course
- Graduate of Advanced Joint Operations Support Technician Course
- Graduate of Due Diligence Course
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts