HUMINT Signature Reduction Technician
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI, Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph preferred.
Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in any discipline
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Respond to requests for signature reduction support that may include requirements to support extended deployments of Army HUMINT collectors reporting to Combatant Commanders (CC) and forward deployed elements.
- Apply frequent and systematic due diligence procedures to evaluate the sustainability of the unit's signature reduction tactics, techniques, and procedures, and provide signature reduction training as needed to support and enhance unit missions
- Respond to and fulfill all approved individual requests for signature reduction mechanisms in order to facilitate the successful completion of worldwide HUMINT operations.
- Provide technical support and guidance in preparing a wide variety of sensitive intelligence reports, correspondences, and other reports to the command group on signature reduction best practices and the status of all signature reduction products, processes, and plans
- 5 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation functions, processes, and documentation, with minimum:
- 1 years' experience with Signature Reduction; or
- 1 years' experience with Counter Intelligence; or
- 1 years' experience with HUMINT
- Knowledge of DoD Signature Reduction program and HUMINT operations
- Graduate of Basic Joint Operations Support Technician Course
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Detailed knowledge of IC policies, regulations, procedures, and processes pertinent to Signature Reduction
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts