HUMINT Collection Production Officer
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI, Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph preferred.
Education: Minimum of H.S diploma or GED
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Integrate the results of source management information, targeting packages, and analytical outreach to oversee the production of Intelligence Information Reports
- Conduct outreach to analytical customers to focus collection efforts against prioritized Army requirements and make recommendations to inform the Operating Directive
- Produce routine Production Reports (PRs) of past collection operations, citing completed reports, evaluations, Finished Intelligence (FINTEL) citations, SDRs, and tasked HUMINT requirements
- Research, assess, and provide recommendations to staff for presentation to internal and external audiences.
- 5 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 2 years of experience in:
- HUMINT Collection Management; or
- HUMINT operations.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, specifically HOT-R or CHROME COM.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines pertaining to HUMINT reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED