HUMINT Collection Operations Manager
- - Fort Meade, MD
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a contingent position at FT. Meade, MD.
Location of Work: FT. Meade, MD
Clearance Requirement: Active Top Secret/SCI, Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph preferred.
Education: Minimum of H.S diploma or GED
Travel: As required to support the mission, both CONUS and OCONUS locations possible
- Participate in specified meetings, briefings, conferences, seminars, progress reviews, and annual training events as requested
- Produce HUMINT Collection Management Reviews (CMRs) for current operations; review proposed leads to align against Operating Directive
- Provide succinct feedback to field collectors, identify intelligence gaps, develop and implement a comprehensive and detailed collection plan in support of the Operating Directive
- Develop, implement and assess HUMINT collection requirements and overall HUMINT collection strategies to inform the prioritization of requirements
- Research, assess, and provide recommendations to staff for presentation to internal and external audiences.
- 8 years' experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 5 years of experience in HUMINT operations and 2 years of experience in HUMINT Collection Management.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially HUMINT systems.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines pertaining to HUMINT reporting
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Prior HUMINT or Collection Operations Management (COM) experience
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts