- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin January 2019.
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Education: HS graduate or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience
- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Understanding of web-based technologies and thorough knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other design-related applications
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts