- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin January 2019.
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance or ability to obtain is required
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university or college and five years specialized experience in network design and management
- Functions as hardware/software manager of a multi-platform, multi-OS, multi-network organization.
- Plans and implements required and requested system related upgrades, resolves hardware, software and networking problems using approved system administration tools and practices.
- Maintains and implements security patches, software and hardware.
- Designs and implements organizational computer technologies.
- Documents required system administration tasks to meet accreditation and security standards.
- Prepares technical reports and related documentation and provides management updates on information technology concerns within the organization.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Prepares and delivers presentations and briefings.
- May perform as a team leader and direct the work of others.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university or college and five years specialized experience in network design and management
- Current Security + certification is required
- CND or CISSP preferred
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED