Audio/Visual Systems Engineer
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin January 2019.
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Education: HS graduate or equivalent with minimum 3 years of military and work experience providing A/V support.
- Provide technical service and support to the facility, and its daily operation.
- Manage equipment, "trouble-shoot" problems and provide overall service to the facility, staff and students.
- Create an open, compatible environment for the classroom and depositories of approved training material connected via cyberspace.
- Implement Classroom XXI IAW TRADOC directives and work with the staff and sections in implementing changes.
- Store and access automated training material for training developers, instructors, and facilitators needing to be trained in the use of Classroom XXI hardware, software, networks, facilities, and training products development for use in Classroom XXI.
- Provide a data/video projection system with audio for display of instructor-led computer training and Video Tele-Training (VTT).
- Utilize the VTT capability, two-way video/audio classroom control panels and allow instructors to operate equipment, electronically group students, and control and assist students at the desktop; provide for collaborative training among branches and schools.
- Must possess basic skills and knowledge to manage equipment, "trouble-shoot" problems and provide overall service to the facility, staff and students
- HS graduate or equivalent with minimum 3 years of military and work experience providing A/V support
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED