Future Fires Senior Military Analyst
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards.
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one
Education: Bachelor's Degree with 12 years of current and relevant specialized experience OR Master's Degree with 8 years of specialized experience
- Provide analytical and technical support to the Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), Capabilities Development and Integration Directorate (CDID).
- Prepare and provide reports, briefings and technical interchanges internal FCOE and external agencies in the development of Future concepts and plans for the Fires Center of Excellence
- Develop strategic plans for the Fires Warfighting Function and support for the development of the Fires Center of Excellence Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leader Development and Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policies (DOTMLPF-P) products
- Develop campaign plans, future system development strategies, doctrinal concepts, and coordination of ADA and FA comparable domains, course of action analysis and development, acquisition planning requirements, FCOE initiatives and strategic Fires Warfighting initiatives
- Collect and analyze data, review documents, and attend and conduct meetings in support of the task objectives
- Specialized experience is defined as working/practicing in Air Defense Artillery (ADA) as a Command and Control Systems Technician (140A), former Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) with Joint Capabilities
- At least ten years' cumulative operational experience in ADA.
- Two years' experience in the development, review and staffing of ADA related doctrine, documents and publications.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate conceptual ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of Army and Fires concepts, doctrine and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Current and relevant knowledge in Air Missile Defense (AMD) Planning Control System/Air Defense Airspace Management (ADAM) program and AMD Command and Control systems to include Integrated AMD Battle Command System (IBCS, Patriot, Indirect Fire Protection Capability Increment 2-Intercept, Counter Rocket, Artillery and Mortar (CRAM) and Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD).
- Expertise in Joint Fires, Joint Air Ground Integrations Cells (JAGIC), Air Defense Airspace Management and Army Integrated Air and Missile Defense (AIAMD).
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
CFDay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts