Computer Systems Analyst I
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is accepting resumes for qualified individuals who may be interested in a current opening at Ft. Sill, OK.
Location of Work: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret
Education: BS/BA Degree Computer Science
Travel: As Required, normally less than 5%
- Serves as the principal Information Assurance Security Officer (IASO) for Fort Sill Mission Training Complex. The IASO position supports the Information Assurance Manager (IAM), and is a key member of the Information Security (INFOSEC) team, enforcing Information Assurance (IA) and Information Systems Security (ISS) policy and procedures. Maintains schedule for VTCs and provides technical support for Video Teleconferences (VTC) and multi-media systems (configuring and operating VTC equipment and multi-media systems).
- Responsible for coordination of both formal and informal (desk side) training.
- Prepares DoD ADP requirements, standards, policy, security procedures, computer and network hardware. Performs computer diagnostic techniques, computer performance measurement tools, network monitoring software, and network addressing and configuration.
- As the IASO, enforces Army policy, IA regulations and DoD IA Policy and regulations.
- The IASO maintains a general knowledge of and familiarization with all aspects of security (e.g. Information Assurance (IA), Information Systems Security (ISS), Operations Security (OPSEC), Physical Security, etc.).
- Works in tandem with the Information Assurance Manager and Security Manager, and is a principal point-of-contact (POC) for all aspects of IA and ISS.
- Composes and prepares correspondence and administrative reports. Performing both routine and non-routine administrative and clerical work.
- Distributes written materials ensuring dissemination to appropriate personnel.
- Establishes and maintains records, files, rules and regulations concerning staff actions, support and automation.
- Establish and maintains administrative and functional files, reference publications, and suspense files utilizing the Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS).
- Current valid certifications in CompTIA Security +
- Possesses administrator knowledge of Windows 2010 operating systems
- Experience in the use of Army Mission Command Systems (AMCS) and associated devices.
- Possesses an understanding of the Army Information Assurance Security Officer's (IASO) duties and responsibilities.
- Basic working knowledge of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Possesses the ability to work multiple projects /tasks; interface with multiple contractors, Government, and US military personnel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to pick up and move a minimum of 50 pounds
- Certification in A+, Security +, and Network +.
- Proficient in Microsoft VISTA and Microsoft 7.
- MCSA certification in Windows
- Knowledge in SQL Server functions
- Knowledge in Active Directory
- Knowledge in Group Policy procedures
- Knowledge of VM Ware services
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts