C-IED Curriculum Developer
- - Camp Lejeune, NC
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
CF DAY is seeking experienced individuals for contingent contract work located at Camp Lejeune, NC .
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Clearance: Active Secret
Travel: Substantial CONUS/OCONUS travel is anticipated with this position (up to 50%)
Education: High School Diploma, USMC Basic Instructor Course (BIC).
- Provides Counter-IED subject matter expertise
- Maintain proficiency in instructional techniques, incorporates current examples in the teaching process (e.g. develops clarification or real-world examples of application related to the subject matter)
- Develop and maintain classroom techniques that reflect professionalism, good discipline, and enhances the participants learning experience.
- Submit written recommendations for curriculum updates to ensure consistency with changes and innovations in latest curriculum project documents.
- Researches current intelligence relating to applicable missions and integrates relevant information into courses.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Training programs are designed to improve the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of military forces responding to regional and/or worldwide threats.
- Five years of Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technician experience.
- Experience as an instructor within military service qualification programs
- Minimum of one Tactical EOD deployment in Afghanistan or Iraq.
- Two to three years of C-IED instructor experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Stand for long periods of time providing verbal and hands on instruction
- Formal instructor certification.
- Experience with Instructional System Design
- Experience developing curriculum
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts