Project Control Analyst
- - Camp Lejeune, NC
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
CF DAY is seeking experienced individuals for contingent contract work located at Camp Lejeune, NC.
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Clearance: Active Secret
Travel: Substantial CONUS/OCONUS travel is possible with this position (up to 50%)
Education: Typically Requires a Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related work experience.
- Provides Counter-IED subject matter expertise
- Support the CG Training Command (G-3) in support of Formal Learning Center (MCES) at Quantico, VA.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a C-IED Training Program to integrate and synchronize C-IED Training and Education (T&E;) throughout the T&E; continuum and Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Plan (MAGTFTP) in order to ensure the Marine Corps can effectively counter the IED threat in any operating environment.
- Coordinate efforts with the Marine Corps Center for Lessons Learned (MCCLL), the Directorate for Counter Improvised Explosive Devices and the Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO).
- Support the Marine Corps requirements process by working with Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC), Marine Corps Warfighting Laboratory (MCWL), and the Marine Corps Systems Command to provide critical training information and conduct assessments of potential training solutions as well as supports USMC C-IED Capabilities Development by participating in Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF) analysis and developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS).
- As the subject matter expert (SME) on C-IED operations resident at Training Command (TRNGCMD), the Senior C-IED Analyst will be the bridge from MCES, through TRNGCMD, to Training and Education Command (TECOM), the C-IED proponent.
- Assists in development, maintenance, and delivery of DtD PTP training as directed by the C-IED training proponent in accordance with applicable Marine Corps references. Supports C-IED doctrine review efforts as required.
- Assist the C-IED training proponent with the integration of DtD training across the T&E; continuum, develops and maintains baseline best practices to assist in the development of unit SOPs.
- In coordination with TECOM G-3/5/7, develop DtD scenarios to be incorporated into OPFOR exercises and training. Assist TECOM G-3/5/7 with the development of DtD distance education as required.
- Submit C-IED training program concept cards and master lesson files for approval and posting in Marine Corps Training Information Management System.
- Support the C-IED Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (PPBE) and contracting processes and execution as required.
- Support the development of alternate C-IED training solutions.
- Provide C-IED SME support at designated forums as directed and act as SME support for development and maintenance of DtD related T&R; events.
- Minimum 10 years' military experience (USMC) with honorable discharge.
- Expert knowledge and experience of Marine Corps organization, functions, and capabilities as applied to MAGTF C-IED operations.
- Expert knowledge of the Marine Corps DtD and Network Engagement programs.
- Experience with JIDO, JIDO training initiatives.
- Familiar with the Marine Corps Curriculum Development process.
- Knowledge of the latest technological advances to mitigate the effects of IEDs.
- Knowledge of joint, multi-service interaction, and ability to apply various service methods and techniques into doctrinal publications.
- Ability to professionally facilitate high level meetings, conferences, and seminars requiring on the spot decisions.
- Expert Knowledge of Marine Corps experimentation and concept development through MCWL, MCCDC, HQMC, and Joint Forces Command and how to apply to C-IED doctrine.
- Knowledge of equipment fielding and POM process.
- Ability to identify problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to assess Marine Corps C-IED lessons and develop them into practical and useable doctrinal practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office).
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts