C-IED Site Lead – MTC 29Palms
- - 29 Palms, CA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
CF DAY is seeking experienced individuals for contingent contract work located at Twentynine Palms, CA.
Location: Twentynine Palms, CA.
Clearance: Active Secret
Travel: Substantial CONUS/OCONUS travel is possible with this position (up to 50%)
Education: Typically Requires a Bachelor s degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related work experience.
- Responsible for the oversight of both the Tactical Training Exercise Control Group (TTECG) Evaluation Cell as well as the Twentynine Palms Home Station Training Lane (HSTL) instructors.
- Acts as the Branch Head's liaison and representative for a variety of issues aboard the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC) which may have implications for the DtD Branch or MCES.
- Liaison with tenant commands, MCAGCC staff, support organizations, etc. all fall within the purview of the Twentynine Palms Site Lead.
- Site Lead responsibilities specific to Twentynine Palms include:
- Represent the DtD Branch Head within the TTECG for C-IED training issues, and advise the DtD Branch Head on all C-IED training issues associated with TTECG and the Twentynine Palms HSTL.
- Evaluate, ICW TTECG staff, C-IED training evolutions during Integrated Training Exercises (ITX) and Desert Talon exercises, and assess the effectiveness, relevancy, and currency of Home Station C-IED MTC training.
- Submit the TTECG ITX TEEP to the MTC operations coordination cell, which will ensure that units scheduled for ITX have been given the opportunity to receive all appropriate MTC C-IED training prior to the unit's ITX evaluation.
- Attend bi-weekly operations coordination telecon with sites and DtD Branch Head.
- Serve as the MTC C-IED training scheduling POC for tenant units aboard MCB Twentynine Palms.
- Prior to each ITX, review the MCES C-IED training which the Exercise Force for the upcoming ITX received prior to the start of the ITX. This will normally be a telecon between the Twentynine Palms Site Lead, MTC Ops, and the Site Lead of the Site that provided the initial CIED training to the Exercise Force of the upcoming ITX. The purpose of this pre-ITX training review is to alert the Twentynine Palms C-IED trainers and evaluators to any training deficiencies that may have been observed during the Exercise Force's initial C-IED training.
- At the conclusion of each ITX and MCCRE, present an After-Action Report (AAR) to the Branch Head on any observations during the conduct of the ITX or MCCRE which may have implications for the MCES C-IED training program.
- Minimum 10 years' military experience (USMC) with honorable discharge.
- Expert knowledge and experience of Marine Corps organization, functions, and capabilities as applied to MAGTF C-IED operations.
- Expert knowledge of the Marine Corps DtD and Network Engagement programs.
- Experience with JIDO, JIDO training initiatives.
- Familiar with the Marine Corps Curriculum Development process.
- Knowledge of the latest technological advances to mitigate the effects of IEDs.
- Knowledge of joint, multi-service interaction, and ability to apply various service methods and techniques into doctrinal publications.
- Ability to professionally facilitate high level meetings, conferences, and seminars requiring on the spot decisions.
- Expert Knowledge of Marine Corps experimentation and concept development through MCWL, MCCDC, HQMC, and Joint Forces Command and how to apply to C-IED doctrine.
- Knowledge of equipment fielding and POM process.
- Ability to identify problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to assess Marine Corps C-IED lessons and develop them into practical and useable doctrinal practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Office).
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts