C-IED Training Operations Lead
- - Camp Lejeune, NC
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 41K, PTO
CF DAY is seeking experienced individuals for contingent contract work located at Camp Lejeune, NC.
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Clearance: Active Secret
Travel: Travel CONUS and OCONUS for short durations to establish training sites, supervise ongoing training, and for other purposes related to the mission as required – may include unarmed travel to locations that require extensive pre-deployment training and screening in accordance with Combatant Command (COCOM) requirements.
Education: Prefer Bachelor's Degree, or an additional four years' experience as a Marine Combat Engineer or sister Service equivalent working the C-IED mission.
- Serve as the Senior C-IED Subject Matter Expert (SME) for on a team that supports the Marine Corps Engineer School (MCES) Defeat the Device (DtD) Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) training requirements.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all training is delivered in accordance with USMC C-IED training standards including training at Camp Lejeune, NC; Camp Pendleton, CA; Twentynine Palms, CA; and additional Marine Training Cadre (MTC) locations which may include: Bridgeport, CA; Quantico, VA; Okinawa, JA; Kaneohe, HI; and other locations as required.
- Be responsible for training and mentoring instructors, supervising the development, implementation, and maintenance of MCES C-IED DtD curricula, which includes lesson plans, instructor preparation guides, student handouts, classroom media, concept cards, training aids, and formal Periods of Instruction (POIs). Includes C-IED evaluation and assessment support to the Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Center (MAGTF-TC) Major Subordinate Elements as required.
- Will participate in program reviews and support meetings. Develop, update, and maintain project status briefs, milestone charts, and presentation material, provide academic, training, explosive hazard, and analytical support/expertise in researching unclassified and classified data repositories.
- Responsible to prepare recurring Program Reports, and Technical Reports as requested to provide information on issues generated during the performance of the team.
- Serve as the Alternate-Program Manager (PM) with duties as required.
- 12-years' experience as a Marine Combat Engineer or sister Service equivalent working the C-IED mission.
- Experience equivalent to a Senior Staff Non-Commissioned Officer or Field Grade.
- USMC Instructor Qualification – or similar Adult Education Certification.
- Familiar with the MCES C-IED Training Courses (CTCs) 1-6.
- Familiar with MCES Route Reconnaissance and Clearance Operations (R2C) capability and family of systems.
- Familiar with the functions of a Battalion (or equivalent) level Operations Section and operations in a joint environment.
- Familiar with the Marine Corps Program of Record (POR) standard IED training devices contained within the Program Manager for Training Systems (PM TRASYS) Battlefield Effects portfolio.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts