C-IED Program Manager
- - Camp Lejeune, NC
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
CF DAY is seeking experienced individuals for contingent contract work located at Camp Lejeune, NC.
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Clearance: Active Secret
Travel: Potential travel CONUS and/or OCONUS for short durations to establish training sites, supervise ongoing training, and for other purposes related to the mission as required – may include unarmed travel to locations that require extensive pre-deployment training and screening in accordance with Combatant Command (COCOM) requirements.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Summary: Provide Program Management (PM) on a project delivering Counter-Improvised Explosive Device (C-IED) Defeat the Device (DtD) training and analytical support efforts managed by the Marine Corps Engineer School (MCES) and Training and Education Command (TECOM).
- Overseeing the development, maintenance and delivery of C-IED training to Marine Corps Operating Forces (OpFor), developing rudimentary mock training aids and limited maintenance of training equipment
- Assist the customer in developing, coordinating, executing, and evaluating, DtD Training and Education (T&E) concepts, plans, and programs to ensure Marines are prepared to conduct operations in an IED threat environment
- Support capability development including efforts across the pillars of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership/education, Personnel, and Facilities (DOTMLPF)
- Manage work and training efforts at Camp Lejeune, NC; Camp Pendleton, CA; Twentynine Palms, CA; and possible additional sites in the future. Other common training locations include the Mountain Warfare Training Center (MWTC) at Bridgeport, CA; Marine Corps Base, Quantico, VA; Okinawa, Japan; Kaneohe Bay, HI; and, other locations as required.
- Ensure CFDay team operates within the established organizational framework when scheduling, coordinating, and delivering training; ensure all training products and instruction are properly developed, documented, and recorded.
- Ensure quality control processes are implemented and maintained.
- Participate in and provide feedback during staff meetings and planning sessions; ensure proper accountability and proper care of all assigned Government-owned equipment.
- Remain current on all relevant new technology, devices, and equipment involving C-IED; conduct CONUS/OCONUS travel as required to oversee training and manage teams.
- Monitor cost, schedule, and performance, produce monthly reports.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in the United States Marine Corps with an honorable discharge.
- Minimum of four (4) years C-IED/DtD experience.
- Experience providing program management and execution of large scale DoD training programs with a dispersed workforce.
- Experience developing unit training plans for a Battalion or higher organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the USMC and with other DoD organizations.
- Must have a valid U.S. Passport.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts