- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018.
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Minimum Qualifications: B.S. in Education, or a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years' experience as a project lead for military or civilian institutional training development and completion of a Senior Leaders Course for prior enlisted, Warrant Officer Advance Course for prior warrants and Intermediate Level Education for prior officers
- Continue development of the courseware (continued development of courseware entails incorporating new and emerging training requirements, to include any revision necessary due to a change in critical tasks, and concepts as they develop into the existing courseware in order to stay current with the operational force), POI, lessons, and lesson plans.
- Utilize lessons learned, surveys, interviews, student feedback, and input from theater to select appropriate courseware changes.
- provide a summary of recommended courseware changes
- Maintain lessons in the TRADOC approved learning content management system, TDC.
- Coordinate and recommend input as required in digital format for distribution to FORSCOM and TRADOC to ensure the POI is current and incorporates the latest TTPs
- Make recommendations as required in digital format to the COR concerning current developments in JFO procedures, and associated training material for input to all applicable Army and Joint publications
- Participate and comply with all JFOC, 428th FA BDE, and FCoE policies on training development. This includes validation inspections, and accreditation inspections.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts