Science & Technology Support
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Summary: The support positions shall provide the capability to research all S&T across services, Government agencies, industry and academia for assigned Future Operational Capabilities (FOCs) and Science and Technology Objectives (STO).
- Provide the capability to research all S&T across services, Government agencies, industry and academia for assigned Future Operational Capabilities (FOCs) and Science and Technology Objectives (STO).
- Conduct and provide analysis to support the future Fires Warfighting Function and the Army Warfighting Challenges (AWFC) by recommending endorsement and developing the Initial Operational Concepts (IOC) for assigned Army Capability Enhancements (ACE), and monitoring progress of on-going programs.
- Provide operational concept and operational analysis plans to support technology demonstration management plan development.
- Investigate leading edge technologies and evaluate application to the Fires WfF required capabilities and provide expert written recommendations.
- Operationally define assigned Science and Technology Objectives (STOs) and derive Future Operational Capabilities to provide basis for assessing S&T effectiveness, resulting in a focused S&T effort that addresses Army Warfighting challenges.
- Provide Military Utility Assessments (MUAs) for assigned Joint Concept and Technology Demonstrations (JCTDs) and other Army demonstrations per CJCSI 3170.01 and http://www.acq.osd.mil/ecp/linesOfOperations.html?id=3.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Have knowledge about the Warfighter Functions (WfF) and Army Warfighting Challenges (AWFC).
- Previous experience providing oversite in the S&T field.
- Experience providing written reports, delivering briefings and presentations as required.
- Knowledge to provide concepts and operational analysis to the FCoE.
- Ability and experience providing Military Utitiliy Assessments (MUAs).
- Be classified as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the S&T field.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED