Modeling & Simulation Support
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Summary: Identify M&S capable to meet requirements for: Concept development and graphics tools; Scenario development tools; design, create and implement M&S supporting experiments, investigations and demonstrations for analysis of DOTMLPF-P development; Capabilities to model warfighting: future systems, new technology, environments, and TTPs; Interoperability with other M&S and with other organizations; Data Collection & Analysis and After-Action Review (AAR) capabilities
- Maintain standard scenarios and friendly and threat data for Fires simulations, which include but not limited to: Fires Simulations XXI (FireSIM) XXI, Extended Air Defense Simulation (EADSIM), Joint Conflict and Tactical Simulation (JCATS), Reconfigurable Tactical Operations Simulator (RTOS), One Semi-Automated Force (OneSAF), Avenger Table Top Trainer (AT3), and the Patriot Reconfigurable Table Top Trainer (RT3).
- Develop Simulation Support Plans (SSPs) for future systems during requirements document preparation.
- Develop Models and Simulations Support Plans (MSSPs) for experiments, demonstrations, investigations and analyses.
- Design and maintain M&S hardware, software and, data communication networks for training, experiment, investigation, demonstration, and analysis architectures/infrastructures.
- Assist in the configuration management of Fires simulations to include maintaining data archives (previous simulation, experiments, distribution agreements etc.),
- Design, develop, test and implement post-processing tools for providing required measures of performance and effectiveness (MOPs and MOEs).
- Provide hardware, software, and skilled technicians required to implement experimentation and analyze and develop results in support of fire support studies and analyses.
- Provide technical services to develop warfighting scenarios and threat laydowns required to develop mission profiles utilized in experiments, demonstrations, investigations, and analyses.
- Generate rapid correlated visual, sensor, semi-automated forces/computer generated forces, maps and analytical three-dimensional databases for operational, experimental and demonstration uses. This shall include the acquisition of existing terrain databases, the modifications and or reformats of existing terrain databases to meet simulation-specific requirements.
- Provide technical design and programming for enhancements to combat system capabilities, unit behaviors, terrain interactions, data post-processing, graphical user interface, etc., for the Fires simulation software.
- Provide simulation operators for training, experiment, and demonstration simulations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience designing and maintaining M&S hardware, software and, data communication networks for training, experiment, investigation, demonstration, and analysis architectures/infrastructures.
- Able to produce After Action Reviews (AAR) and present verbally as necessary.
- Experience creating and implementing M&S supporting experiments, investigations and demonstrations for analysis of DOTMLPF-P development
- Knowledge and capabilities to model warfighting.
- Experience with Data Collections and Analysis.
- Knowledge to maintain standard scenarios and friendly and threat data for Fires simulations, which include but not limited to:
- Fires Simulations XXI (FireSIM) XXI
- Extended Air Defense Simulation (EADSIM)
- Joint Conflict and Tactical Simulation (JCATS)
- Reconfigurable Tactical Operations Simulator (RTOS)
- One Semi-Automated Force (OneSAF)
- Avenger Table Top Trainer (AT3) and the Patriot Reconfigurable Table Top Trainer (RT3).
- Ability to be classified as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the M&S field.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED