Experimentation & Wargaming Support
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Summary: Provide subject matter expertise in the form of documentation, discussion, and briefing to FCoE in development of plans and scenarios used to conduct investigations, experimentation, demonstrations, and analyses required to execute the DoD requirements generation process.
- Conduct focused investigations, demonstrations, and experiments to aid in the production of quantitative and qualitative data to develop reports in support of producing DOTMLPF-P insights and findings for concept developments and requirements validation.
- Execute investigations, demonstrations, and/or experiments to meet objectives of directed FCoE, Joint, and Army experiments in order to refine Fires concepts and provide Fires DOTMLPF-P insights and findings to inform requirement documents, doctrine or TTPs.
- Plan, prepare, execute, and report results of Technology Enabled CapabilityDemonstrations (TECDs), Joint Capability Technology Demonstrations (JCTDs) or other similar demonstrations.
- Develop and synchronize Fires demonstration, investigation, and experimentation concept plans.
- Plan, develop and conduct analytic and player training in support of data collection and experiment execution.
- Provide subject matter expertise as role player support for experiments, demonstrations, and investigations.
- Develop, in coordination with FCoE, experimentation plans, data collection plans, and experimentation reports.
- Develop Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs) and Measures of Performance (MOPs) to support experimentation.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the form of documentation, discussion, and briefing to FCoE in concept exploration, doctrine and TTP assessments, investigations, experiments, demonstrations and analyses in support of ARCIC Campaign Plans.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the form of documentation, discussion, and briefing to FCoE in development of plans and scenarios used to conduct investigations, experimentation, demonstrations, and analyses required to execute the DoD requirements generation process
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience coordinating and developing experimentation plans, data collection plans and experimentation reports.
- Classified as a Subject Matter Expert in this field or a related field.
- Able to conduct investigations, demonstrations and experimentations to aid in the production of data to develop reports.
- Previous experience conducting briefings and writing reports.
- Knowledge of developing and synchronizing Fires demonstration, investigation, and experimentation concept plans.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED