Information Technology Support
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Summary: Provide a variety of Information Technology Support Services (ITSS) and capabilities to FCoE staff, instructors, students and Fires warfighting formations in the areas of knowledge management, information management, information technology and training facilities.
- Knowledge Management (KM) Support Services:
- Develop new and sustain existing KM applications and provide analysis, design, development, integration, testing and implementation of collaboration sites using the latest web technologies in support of Fires Formations, on and off Fort Sill. In coordination with FCoE, the contractor shall develop a strategic plan for the consolidation of FCoE sites. The contractor shall develop public and controlled access sites using similar web designs to ensure consistency across domains.
- Contribute to knowledge management objectives by providing expert understanding of leadership and Soldier needs for knowledge management solutions. The contractor shall assist with the development of content that is focused on internal collaboration within the functional domains, such as Field Artillery Training Systems, Air Defense Training Systems, Knowledge Management Applications, etc.
- Specific to the Warfighter Functional Forums, individuals will work with FCoE to ensure timely information is being shared using FCoE approved Knowledge Management applications such as the Army Knowledge Online Portal, Mil-Suite Portal, etc., with tactical units deployed at world-wide locations. The information sharing shall be constructed to ensure two two-way communications between the FCoE and tactical units allowing their experiences to contribute to the FCoE knowledgebase. Timely information is determined by the functional domain owners or deployed tactical units.
- Information Management Support Services:
- Support FCOE organizations with information assurance security programs as defined in AR 25-2, Chapter 3, information technology service desks, development and sustainment of online media programs such as public/internal websites or portals, training management programs, life-cycle management of IT systems, development of future information systems requirements, and advise leadership on how best to deploy IT systems to accomplish mission objectives.
- Training Facilities Support Services:
- Support current and emerging classroom information technology. Services include performing analytical, evaluation, and maintenance duties in support of Installation Campus Area Network (ICAN) system components to include: servers, desktop and laptop workstation configurations, software, and peripherals that support the operations of training facilities.
- Experiment Facilities Information Technology Support Services:
- Support current and emerging experiment environment information technology by integrating engineering build software vice fielded software into the experiment environment. Services include performing analytical, evaluation and maintenance duties in support of the Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE) components to include servers, desktop, and laptop workstation configurations, software, and peripherals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience within an intermediate Information Technology Support position.
- Preferred experience providing support to the FCoE.
- Familiar and able to perform analytical, evaluation and maintenance on the following:
- Laptop Workstation Configurations
- Previous experience supporting current and emerging experiment environment information technology by integrating engineering build software vice fielded software into the experiment environment.
- Knowledge to support Battle Lab Collaborative Simulation Environment (BLCSE).
- Experience with the Army Knowledge Online Portal.
- Knowledge to support current and emerging technologies.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts