Instructor & Training Development & Support
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Summary: Conduct performance oriented training using the TRADOC approved program of instruction (POI) and in compliance with defined instructor to student ratios and equipment to student ratios. The full spectrum of training, includes but is not limited to: classroom; hands-on; simulation/virtual; field environment and exercises; combat scenario driven; and live fire in a realistic and safe environment. Training requirements shall be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training teams (MTTs). Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems. Individual task orders will detail specific training requirements. The contractor shall also provide SME input to develop revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSP) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. The contractor shall develop a Leader Development strategy
- Develop and maintain long-range Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS) that describes how the Army trains from institutional through unit collective training.
- Maintain Programs of Instruction (POIs) and lesson plans by incorporating lessons learned, doctrine, and current and evolving Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) into the POI via Training Development Capability (TDC) or follow-on systems.
- Perform training needs analysis to substantiate training requirements and review mission, collective task, job and individual task analysis. All contractor work products shall be submitted to the COR or designated FCoE official for review and approval.
- Provide assessments and evaluations of student performance in accordance with the POI.
- Tailor individual training sessions to create situations requiring the student to perform techniques in areas of weakness.
- Coordinate with the Government to determine the approach to use for instruction, considering the prior experience and personality of individual students.
- Develop System of System (SoS) and System Training Plans (STRAPs).
- Prepare training materials, develop training aids, set up classrooms, and deliver instruction.
- Maintain class records, write, validate, administer and score examinations.
- Maintain student performance and attendance records for all assigned.
- Analyze and develop long- and short-range training strategy requirements for new materiel and weapon systems for which the Fires COE is the proponent or sub-proponent.
- Participate in exercises in the field environment as required.
- Develop Training Support System Capstone documents for embedded and non-embedded training requirements for future fire support systems.
- Perform Manpower and Personnel Integration (MANPRINT) analysis for new system development. Develop requirements documentation for Systems and Non-Systems Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulation (TADSS) in support of Fires Warfighter systems to include training ammunition.
- Develop and validate verification of Training Support Packages (TSP) training devices, technical manuals, interactive electronic technical manuals, technical bulletins, web based training packages, and training instructor guides.
- Develop and review the Training Effectiveness Analysis (TEA).
- Plan the performance of Post Fielding Training Effectiveness Analysis (PFTEA) of field artillery material and weapon systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Provide subject matter expert (SME) input to develop revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSP) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Experience developing a Leader Development strategy.
- Preferred to be certified before they are permitted to teach. (TR350-70 Ch 7, paragraph 7-7 addresses the requirements for instructor certification. PAM 350-70-3 also specifies that contractors' Staff and Faculty must be certified before instructing).
- Previous experience maintaining Programs of Instruction (POI), creating lesson plans with incorporation of lessons learned and overall coordination of training programs.
- Experience preparing training materials, develop training aids, set up classrooms, and deliver instruction.
- Able to maintain class records, write, validate, administer and score examinations. The contractor shall maintain student performance and attendance records for all assigned.
- Knowledge of long and short-range training strategy requirements for new material and weapons systems.
- Able to participate in field environments as required.
- Familiar with the following systems, requirements, and documentation practices:
- Manpower and Personnel Integrations (MANPRINT)
- Fire Center of Excellence (FCoE)
- System and System (SoS)
- Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS)
- System Training Plans (STRAPs)
- Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Programs of Instructions (POIs)
- Training Development Capability (TDC)
- Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulation (TADSS)
- Warfighter Function (WfF)
- Training Support Packages (TSP)
- Weapons Systems
- Training Development
- Post Fielding Training Effectiveness Analysis (PFTEA).
- Training Effectiveness Analysis (TEA)
- TRADOC regulations.
- ABIC or similar relevant Instructor Course training
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED