Doctrine Development Support
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Summary: The Fire Center of Excellence (FCoE) Doctrine Development Support position shall support doctrine development requirements. Doctrine development tasks require the conduct of research and writing resulting in new doctrine and revisions to existing FCoE, TRADOC, DoD, or DA doctrine as well as other documents and manuals
- Conduct research and analysis to determine and recommend revisions to existing and/or draft Joint, Allied, Multi-Service and Army doctrine publications.
- Develop doctrinal products in support of current and future modular forces as the proponent for the Fires Warfighting function.
- Based on Government-provided requirements and concepts, the contractor shall develop or revise doctrine publications either in published, electronic, or web-based media.
- Revisions to or writing new doctrine publications shall integrate all existing publications' doctrinal principles, tactics, techniques, and procedures into one publication that shall provide the doctrine for operations in an Objective Force environment, from the individual Soldier level through Theater Army.
- Provide expert input to develop doctrinal products in support of current and future modular forces as the proponent for the Fires Warfighting function.
- Provide editorial services during the production of doctrine publications. The editorial services shall be conducted by a separate individual to perform grammatical corrections of the doctrinal product.
- The Writer/Editor shall ensure the document conforms with the Combined Arms Doctrine Directorate (CADD) Editor and Authors Guide, TRADOC Regulation 25-36, TRADOC Regulation 25-30, AR 25-30 and DA PAM 25-40.
- The Writer/Editor shall manage general design layout requirements to clarify and communicate textual messages definitively.
- The Writer/Editor shall ensure that the document adheres to the approved Army format, conforms to the editor's checklist from TR 25-36 and is written in the correct military style.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience developing plans to produce doctrine in coordination with Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Deputy Commanding General, Combined Arms.
- Experience as a writer and editor within a government or contractor capacity.
- Ability to provide expert input for the development of tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) to support the employment of current and future Army fires organizations and systems.
- In some cases, the research shall result in new doctrine publications.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts