Concept & Capabilities Support
- - Fort Sill, OK
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Charles F. Day & Associates, is currently seeking individuals interested in contingent positions at Ft. Sill, OK. Positions in this field are contingent upon contract and TO awards. Anticipated awards dates begin May 2018
Location: Ft. Sill, OK
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance
Summary: The Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Fire Center of Excellence (FCoE) shall provide support for Concepts and Development (CD) functions relating to the proponent conceptual special studies and analysis, live, constructive and virtual war games.
- SME support for interfacing with the TRADOC Analysis Center (TRAC) and CDID, so as to coordinate required analysis to support new concept development for the Fires Force. The contractor shall support the development and refinement of Concepts of Operations to guide the development of requirements.
- Development of force designs for the operational use of new or modified systems and organizations for the Fires Force. The contractor shall support the development and refinement of Functional Concepts for future forces. The contractor shall support the development of tactical and operational warfighting concepts that integrate the capabilities of current and future forces.
- Support for studies conducted by other schools, centers, agencies, or contractors for application to the Fires Force. The contractor shall review emerging Army Capstone and Operating Concepts for impacts on Army functional Concepts and Concept Capability Plans (CCPs) and provide written report and/or briefing
- Plan and conduct studies relative to near-, mid-, and far-term Fires problems/gaps. The contractor shall coordinate and integrate Fires COE concepts with other TRADOC specified proponents in the development and refinement of their assigned concepts review and provide expert critical input (oral and written) of conceptual studies and analyses, tactical applications, and doctrine
- Support the Fires Force provide expert recommendations and analysis to ensure the appropriate use of Fires forces in studies, analyses, concepts, white papers, doctrine and wargames.
- Coordinate and interface with TRADOC CDIDs, TRADOC Capabilities Managers (TCMs), the Army Capabilities Integration Center (ARCIC), and Army Material Command (AMC) to develop operational concepts for Fires Force systems and sustainment systems. The contractor shall support FCoE to develop and refine system-specific concepts of operations.
- Review Joint, Combined, and Services concepts to develop Fires concepts, concepts capability plans, concepts of operations, and white papers. The contractor shall provide subject matter expertise to further develop and refine the Fires warfighting function and integrate appropriately with all other Warfighter Functions
- Provide subject matter expertise support to develop scenarios and vignettes for studies, analysis, experimentation, wargames and test and evaluation.
- Provide threat support expert input for concepts, studies, analysis, experimentation, wargames and test and evaluation activities as part of work groups and study teams matrixed for that purpose.
- Develop and provide subject matter expert input to include task, conditions and standards for each required capability as part of the Functional Area Assessment (FAA) work group
- Provide SME support for Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) integration activities. The contractor shall coordinate and interface with TRADOC Capabilities Managers (TCMs), other Fires COE agencies, and with other Army stakeholders (program managers, Army staff, etc.) in the development and refinement of DOTMLPF-P assessments.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience producing professional written documents.
- Able to participate in active discussions.
- Experience delivering briefings and conducting meetings.
- Experience developing and refining Functional Concepts.
- Familiar with Fires Center of Excellence, previous experience is preferred.
- Familiar with War Games and all War Fighter functions.
- Considered a SME in DOTMLPF-P, Fires Center of Excellence Functional Concepts and War Fighting concepts.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts